MCS Group is working in partnership to immediately recruit a Programme/Project Coordinator for our multinational manufacturing client. With multiple sites in NI, this client has an urgent requirement to recruit an additional team member for a 12-month contract.
- Are you interested in working for a global client?
- Do you have substantial experience gained in project/programme planning?
- Do you have, solid project management office experience? whilst delivering planning, resource, and financial support to project managers?
If you have the enthusiasm and appetite for daily challenge, then this role may be for you!
In this role you will work within the Project Management Office, where you will be required to facilitate several projects, lead the coordination of various projects, manage project plans by developing and producing programme or project management schedules alongside facilitating project sessions and ensuring delivery across programmes.
The successful candidate:
- You will be experienced in project management tools and processes with proven project coordination experience including project charters, scheduling, and planning projects to successful completion.
- It is vital that you have excellent communication and facilitation skills and demonstrable experience using Microsoft project.
- It would be highly desirable if you have previous Green Belt experience, an understanding in corporate governance process (NPI, ECN) and exposure to Power BI
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google
Experience: 0 yrs