MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a maintenance engineer (mechanical or electrical) for our manufacturing client who pride themselves in being innovative, a world class supplier of high quality, technically complex automotive components.
This is an opportunity to support production and the manufacturing function of the business through machine and equipment preventative maintenance.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensure the maintenance of all equipment
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance in the factory
- Play an important role in continuous improvement of manufacturing processes.
You will have:
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in engineering
- Previous maintenance experience in an industrial manufacturing setting (ideally 3 years post apprenticeship)
- Experience of fault-finding an repair
More details regarding the role can be discussed further:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs