MCS Group is thrilled to be working exclusively with one of the top engineering companies in Northern Ireland as we recruit for Design Engineers.
This company's product range covers all segments of their market, every product being designed with passion and determination to deliver innovative, market-leading products. This company is centred on achieving exceptional levels of quality, performance and safety, whilst delivering exceptional whole life cost value.
Role: as a part of the design and development team, this role will include specification and selection of new components and systems, integrating them into new and existing designs.
- Responsible for the specification, selection and integration of systems components into new and existing designs.
- Undertake the technical assessment and analysis of the options available from component to system level.
- Produce ProE models, detailed drawings and system layout designs.
- Create Bills of Material.
- Support prototype build and sign off.
- Work with suppliers and partners.
- Work effectively within the cross-functional team.
- Co-ordinate with the assembly and manufacturing teams.
- Manage the definition, execution and successful completion of verification and validation plans against specified requirements.
You will have:
A degree in an engineering related discipline or a number of years of experience in a similar role.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve McLelland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs