MCS Group is delighted to be working with our world-leading manufacturing client in sensing technology. We are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to join their team.
As a Data Analyst, you will work within a cross-functional team to develop solutions for multiple sensing applications and gateway products. You will join a highly motivated and growing team within a new ventures responsible for incubating and commercialising new technologies.
- Build a data analytics capability and mindset to support development teams.
- Build ad-hoc and production data analytics systems, also POCs and MVPs to support new business development.
- Support multi-disciplined teams across multiple locations in the UK, US and the Netherlands.
You will have:
- Degree in a relevant Computing, Data Science or Mathematics discipline (or equivalent)
- Experience of a cloud platform e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Programming experience via scripting language usage - e.g. Python, R, Hadoop
- Experience of manipulating data sets and databases, especially sparse and real-time
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data modelling i.e. rule-based decision making, statistical methods, machine learning.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of data storage (DynamoDB, PostgresSQL, MongoDB etc.)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Duncan, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs