Vacancy Reference - 16599
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Assisting PTO in managing Environmental and Road marking contractor to be based in Antrim. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm and expected to last for 6 months initially. The following duties will be required -
* Issue work in accordance with the work programmes and instructions agreed with their Line Manager
* Supervising and measure contractor work to ensure high standards of workmanship, performance and conduct
* Investigating and reporting on enquiries/complaints received as directed
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Some Civil Engineering or environmental experience
* Experience in dealing with the public both by phone and face to face
* Computer skills
Candidates will be required to obtain an Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.