Your new company
A market-leader in the composites sector. If its an innovative, exciting and impressive company you want to be part of, then you will want to apply to this Quality Engineering role.
Your new role
The Quality Systems Engineer ensures that organisational processes - and the goods and services that result - comply with the requirements of standards (e.g., IATF 16949, ISO 9001), as well as customer, regulatory, and the organisation's own requirements.
- Evaluate production processes for compliance with quality requirements
- Periodically inspect and calibrate auditing tools (e.g., scales, callipers)
- Development of audit plans, audit schedules
- Conduct quality audits (and lead a team of quality auditors, when needed)
- Identify were internal processes are meeting requirements, as well as identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop audit reports; present audit reports to top management, as needed
- Ensure that all Customer quality requirements are complied with during manufacture
- Ensure total customer satisfaction by resolving internal concerns promptly using appropriate continuous improvement methodology (PDCA/8D)
- Responsibility for making informed decisions regarding line stoppages due to quality problems
- Monitoring and measuring of quality KPI's
- Assist in the training of quality awareness, working with operational supervisory and management teams
- Compile with all Health & Safety procedures
- Any other duties which may be necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role
What you'll need to succeed
You will preferably have a HND or Degree, 3 years' experience in Automotive or similar Manufacturing environment within a Quality role, working knowledge of IATF 16949 & ISO 9001, ability to identify problems, find route cause and implement robust & sustainable solutions to these problems, able to provide quick response to internal & external customers, Knowledge of 8D, FMEA, Control Plan, APQP, PPAP. Perhaps a very experienced Quality Technician/Inspector may be able to step up into this role.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary in a company who can offer career progression and training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs