Your new company
This company have been prominent in the County Antrim community for almost 40 years. They have remained consistent and a leader in their sector throughout that time. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of our extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK & Ireland.
Your new role
They are currently recruiting for a full-time Quality Engineer to join the Quality & Technical team in ensuring the processes needed for the integrated management system are properly established, implemented and maintained. The role will involve driving quality throughout all aspects of the business, ensuring that systems, procedures and policies are adhered to whilst striving for continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Construction/Civil Engineering background desirable
- Sound knowledge of the Construction Industry with experience in quality management.
- Strong ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritising and planning work-load.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Thoroughness to ensure products meet required specifications
- Team player with good communication, negotiation & organisational skills
- IT Skills including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capability to work in a busy factory environment
- Willingness to develop expertise in carrying out necessary tests
What you'll get in return
Company benefits: An attractive salary and Performance Related Pay (PRP) will be offered to the successful candidate. Company benefits include pension, healthcare scheme, company sick pay, holidays, shopping discount scheme, free car parking and cycle to work scheme.Hours of work: Standard hours will be Monday to Friday 8.00 - 5.00pm. 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to work additional hours if needed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs