Your new company
A $4.5 billion, publicly traded global manufacturer of lifting and material processing products and services. The company is passionate about producing equipment that improves the lives of people around the world. Operations are global, yet each office or factory is a close-knit community. The provide team members with a rewarding career and the opportunity to make an impact. The company values diversity and inclusion, safety, integrity, respect, servant leadership, courage and citizenship. It encourages continuous improvement and offers free courses available through the company.
Your new role
- Assembly line fitting
- Use of power and manual tooling
- Reading and understanding of engineering drawings
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
39 HOURS 8.00 AM - 4.45 PM MONDAY - THURSDAY, 8.00 AM - 2.00 PM FRIDAY
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of fitting hydraulics desirable
- Experience in mechanical fitting desirable
- Experience of working in a similar environment would be desirable
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Action Orientation
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Drive for results
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs