We require a Machine Setter for a client in Antrim area.
Requirements for a Machine Setter in the Antrim area to join a busy engineering company.
Your new company
Fast growing Manufacturing company in Antrim who produce products for the Industrial and household sector. Due to Sales growth and demand for products they are adding to the Machine production team with a Machine setter.
Your new role
As a Machine Setter you will join a fast pace Engineering team responsible for Operating moulding machines and Tool changes. Adhering to health and safety at all times and good attention to detail would make you a good fit for this role.
Hours of work will be 3x weekly Mon- Fri Rotational shift pattern
week 1 Days- 8am-4pm
Week 2 Nights- 4pm-12am
Week 3 Evening- 12am-8am
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you require the following skills:
- Be able to Operate and Set a Moulding machine
- Ensure all machinery is ready and set to standards to produce products
- Undertake Machine set ups and mould changes
- Be able to use power tools and complete Drilling when required
- Be hands on within the machine production team
- Mechanical Experience is desirable but not essential
What you'll get in return
- Permanent from the outset
- Mon- Fri
- Optional Overtime available
- Career progression
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs