Your new company
An extremely successful, global manufacturing company in Co Antrim.
Your new role
This role is responsible for supporting various engineering teams in the measuring of components, assemblies and sub-assemblies. It is a multi-faceted role, which includes a combination of CMM program writing, measuring activity (CMM and others), hands-on sample building, testing and PC based work. This individual will be required to read, interpret & critique drawings (DFM approach), create and support design of fixtures for CMM machine, complete component measurement, conduct tests, report writing, review & analysis of various data sets to supply recommendations line with IATF, Customer requirements, critique specifications, problem solve new assemblies & measurement techniques and general engineering support activities.
Mon - Thurs 8.30 - 5 and Fri until 2pm
What you'll need to succeed
* An Engineering or related University degree preferable or 4 plus years' experience in a similar role
* Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
* Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
* Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
* Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
* Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
What you'll get in return
A competitive pay rate and an opportunity to work within a successful global company. This is a temp role initially however there is a possibility of permanent opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs