Grafton is working in partnership with a client that is a market leader in their industry helping with the recruitment of a Maintenance Engineer
The successful candidate will:
- Perform maintenance and support tasks on high speed automated equipment
- Willing to engage with a changing work environment which will involve shift work
- Maintenance on automated and conveying systems
- Working with electronic/electrical systems
- Working as part of a team and supporting production and operations.
- Worked in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Implement solutions to help improve machine reliability and quality issues.
- Required Experience
- Working with and have an in-depth knowledge and experience of mechanical, pneumatics and program knowledge essential
- Knowledge of CNC and PC controlled systems would be desirable
- Team working and flexibility with an open attitude
- Capable of effective prioritisation of tasks and personal time management
- Able to work unsupervised and prioritise their own time and activities
- Have strong analytical skills supporting fast and effective problem solving
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability in trouble shooting and recovering equipment in a dynamic environment
- Experience in installation and commissioning of new equipment.
- Timed served Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- A minimum of 3 years relevant industry experience within a manufacturing environment.
If you would like to discuss this Maintenance Engineer job in more detail please contact Jordan McMaster now on 02890 242824.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
Experience: 0 yrs