Our client is Co Antrim based engineering company who currently have a need for an experienced Marketing Executive, in particular with digital marketing experience, to develop the company’s sales and marketing strategy.
- Raise the profile of the company and its product range with key players by developing strategic marketing campaigns for the branding and promotion of new products
- Maintenance and development of the company website and SEO marketing with support from the web design company.
- Development and management of all marketing materials including: product literature, project case studies, sales presentations and development of project photo library.
- Executing email marketing campaigns and the company’s quarterly e-newsletter via Mailchimp.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting of google analytics website and digital marketing activity data.
- Managing the company’s Linkedin and Twitter accounts and advising sales staff on how to generate leads and create brand awareness through their own Linkedin profiles
- Managing all branding and advertising materials
- Gathering client testimonials and conducting customer satisfaction surveys
- Conducting market research for new products, new industries, and competitors.
- Developing the annual company marketing plan
- Keeping up to date with the current digital marketing and marketing trends.
- Proactively prospecting potential leads generated through marketing activity and own research in order to support the main sales function.
- Providing product advice to customers.
- Third level marketing or business related qualification
- At least 2-3 years’ experience within a marketing / digital marketing role
- Experience in the development, launch, delivery and evaluation of marketing campaigns
- Knowledge and experience of SEO marketing using a CMS system for website maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation and negotiation skills, both written and oral.
- Highly creative and enthusiastic with an ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise workload, whilst meeting deadlines.
- Experience working within the construction / engineering sector
- B2B marketing/sales experience
- Experience using Photoshop or other digital editing software.
- Experience of Pay Per Click campaigns
This role offers a salary of £22-25k and is an excellent opportunity to develop with an exciting and growing business. For further information and a confidential discussion please upload your CV through the link OR contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.