Energis is currently recruiting for an HR Graduate / Officer for our manufacturing client based in Co Antrim.
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Graduate who has some industry experience to step into a HR Generalist role, working closely with and guided by the HR Manager.
Applications also welcome from HR Administrators who are looking for their next step up.
- Participate in and lead various HR projects such as end to end recruitment, employee relations, regulatory compliance, and training and development.
- Work closely with internal departments, offering advice and assistance to department managers on various HR issues, ensuring prompt resolution of queries
- Manage employee relations issues resolving disagreements, investigating complaints and working with affected parties
- Previous experience in an HR role within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail
Salary will be in the region of £18-23k depending upon experience. This is a one year comtract to cover a period of maternity leave.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.