Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting for our client in Mallusk to hire a Customer Support Engineer.
The main objective will be to ensure that the customer site remains operational and meets the company’s contractual obligations.
Main duties and tasks whilst working rotating shifts include:
- On-site customer support
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Maintain site stock
- Maintain documentation
- Liaise with customer
- Operator Training
- Systems installation
- Customer training
Applicants should have the following competencies & knowledge:-
· Essential :
- Technical product knowledge;
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
- Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
- Experience in high-speed production environment.· Education & Qualifications - ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject - Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
The salary for this will depend on background - £26,000 pa plus £3,000 response allowance
Candidates should be fully aware of screening and referencing process prior to submitting their CV.
Candidates with a CCJ, IVA, Bankruptcy or Criminal record will not be considered. Employment history (up to 10 years) will be conducted and no gaps are acceptable.
If interested, please send CV via the link
Experience: ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject
ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject