Brook Street (UK) Limited is delighted to be recruiting a Commercial Vehicle Technician on behalf of our client in the County Antrim.
The successful candidates will be required to perform vehicle fleet inspections, diagnostic testing and carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs including the replacement of parts.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, time-served technician with a strong desire to develop their career within a progressive organisation.
Relevanant truck and bus industry experience is desirable.
The successful candidate will:
* Insist on the highest quality of workmanship, whilst concentrating on efficiencies
* Have a desire to achieve `right first time` on all workmanship
* Be reliable and have excellent timekeeping and attendance records
* Work with safety in mind at all times
* Be honest and courteous
* Be accountable
* Have a responsible and methodical attitude to work
* Be motivated and enthusiastic
* Have the ability and willingness to work as part of a team
Attractive salary with opportunity to earn additional performance related bonuses and overtime
30 days paid holiday, generous pension scheme, access to childcare voucher scheme and manufacturer training programme.
The Commercial Vehicle Technician is a full-time, permanent position
Please apply via the link
Experience: Relevant experience with similar role required
Relevant experience with similar role required