Honeycomb is delighted to be working alongside a leading educational body to recruit for a temporary Quality Officer, reporting to Management. Full time 3+ months opportunity; situated in Ballymena with an attractive package.
A renowned educational body facilitating students in further and higher level education. With free parking; generous holiday contribution and potential for extension - as well as access to potential internal opportunities; this client offers a range of further benefits disclosed upon application. Based in their Ballymena site.
This post requires a specifically experienced individual on a full time basis to assist Quality Management in overseeing mulitple sites.
- Support the Quality Manager to ensure that the quality assurance processes inform and support quality improvement across the College
- Support the development and review of processes to support quality assurance activities and ensure these meet the needs of external organisations e.g. assessment appeals processes, APEL processes.
- Monitor awarding organisation activity and ensure any subsequent actions are progressed and inform quality improvement across the College.
- Undertake quality audits across a wide range of courses to review key documentation, highlight good practice, identify areas for development and prepare for external scrutiny
- Support College staff in their understanding of key quality processes in addition to responding to internal enquiries related to quality assurance systems and processes.
- Minimum of a level 5 qualification
- Level 2 ICT qualification to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in undertaking audits and compliance reviews
- Experience of collating evidence, writing reports, communicating findings and monitoring action plans
- Experience of working with a wide range of awarding organisations
- Excellent communication skills & an eye for details
- Ability to interpret and analyse data
- skills to present data clearly and consistently
- Experience using a digital learning environment or document sharing platform
- A teaching qualification
- Recent experience working within a quality assurance environment
- Experience of using Canvas DLE, OneDrive & Sharepoint
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Claire Connolly, Temporary Roles Consultant at Honeycomb: 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs