Sales and Retention Specialist
Vacancy Ref: PNISR0817
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Salary: £17,000 - £23,700
Location: Antrim Technology Park, Antrim
DO YOU WANT TO DEVELOP YOUR CAREER IN A DYNAMIC, CHALLENGING ENVIRONMENT, WORKING IN A FRIENDLY, HIGH PERFORMING CUSTOMER RETENTION TEAM?
Due to the phenomenal success of our current Sales and Retention team we are expanding and recruiting for more sales specialists to join our team in Antrim. You will work alongside some of the industry’s best Sales and Retention specialists, delivering great customer service, developing excellent client relationships and achieving all departmental targets.
These positions will suit individuals who enjoy working within a target-driven, fast paced environment and enjoy being rewarded for their efforts. All Specialists are responsible for the delivery of our mission statement which is to ‘deliver a great customer experience one conversation at a time’.
This is a varied role that includes sales and sales support with key responsibilities below, but is not limited to those responsibilities.
Key elements of the role include:
- Retaining Power NI customers
- Telephone sales to win potential customers back
- Sales administration and support
- Up-sell Power NI products and services
- Contacting customers consistent with various sales campaigns
This role requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility and adaptability to meet quality standards, deadlines and the developing needs of the business. The individuals must have the ability to think creatively, be innovative to resolve problems and handle routine work with limited supervision.
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a fast paced sales environment
- 5 GCSE’s Grade A-C including English and Maths or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to liaise directly with customers and promote the services of the company.
- Ability to work under pressure accurately within set time frames and to achieve targets.
- Proficient in the use of MS office – word, excel and outlook.
- Experience of using contact centre telephony systems
SALARY AND BENEFITS
What will you get?
A competitive salary, starting at £17,000 and rising to £23,700 based on your performance and development in the role. Performance related bonus. Company Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of up to 6%, 20 days holiday per year progressing to a maximum of 25 days plus 11 statutory holidays. A range of employee benefits including: Health Cash Plan, Free Car Parking, Employee Assistance Programme, Membership of Social Clubs, Childcare Vouchers, Free coffee/ tea and kitchen facilities. We operate a 37 hour working week with a rotational shift pattern between 9am and 7pm (Monday to Friday).
To apply for this position please email your CV (including your National Insurance Number) outlining how you meet each of the criteria above VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON by 12pm on Friday 29th Sept 2017 quoting ‘PNISR0817’ In the subject header.
Please note that all correspondence will be via email.