Are you an experienced Customer Service Advisor that can offer exceptional customer care? Do you thrive in a professional, corporate office environment?
On behalf of our client in the legal sector Randstad have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join an established legal team specialising in Employment Law.
- Competitive salary £16000-£16500
- 35 hour week Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, 1 hour lunch
- Onsite parking, greater Belfast/Newtownabbey location
- Pension & holidays
Qualifications / Experience
- Previous Customer Service experience essential
- Strong administrative experience essential
- Volume call handling or call centre experience highly desirable
- Previous experience within a corporate or legal environment highly desirable although not essential
- Proficient data entry skills & typing speed
- MS Word, Outlook & database management
- Handling volume customer enquiries from prospective clients in relation to employment law matters
- Efficient response to email, web & phone based enquiries
- Making detailed and chronological notes of calls before forwarding full details to solicitors for assessment
- Case management
- Data entry
- Administrative support for the legal team as required
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Experience: 0 yrs