Vacancy Reference: 17235
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a CSU Advisor for the Ballymena area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, Monday to Sunday at rate of £9.01 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
The duties of this position are -
* Processing and recording of all telephone contact by our Customers mainly associated with Repair reporting to their homes
* The collection of basic information from various sources and the translation of this on to Computer systems is expected.
* Telephony duties but may also involve working on our Public Counter
* General administration duties such as arranging appointments for Customers will be required
* The post will involve working with a range of computer packages
* Acting as an official representative with the general public in the areas of receiving information for action by the organisation or way of giving advice, guidance and interpretation of approved policies and procedures.
* The collation and analysis of factual information from various sources relating to work specifically assigned to a post in order to support the work of more senior posts in the organisation.
* Attending meetings to be advised on new policies or practices or to contribute to the formulation of these
* The operation of keyboards where data is being recorded, retrieved, processed on any medium by operation of computer or other terminals as required in the performance of the task. Included in this factor is the operation of photocopiers and printers.
* To positively participate and contribute to the organisation's Business Planning, Staff Appraisal and Business Improvement Processes in the continuous review of standard of service delivery to clients and the development of the business.
* Customer Survey work
To be eligible for consideration you must meet at least one of the following criteria:
* Candidates should hold a BTEC National or equivalent Professional or Technical qualification plus at least 1 year's relevant experience.
* Five GCSE "O" Levels, or equivalent qualification, plus at least 2 years' relevant experience.
* Applicants should be able to demonstrate good IT skills and have a commitment to proving excellent Customer Service
* Previous experience must include minimum of 6 months working in a Telephone Contact Centre environment
Benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment:
* Competitive weekly pay
* Positions exclusive to Kennedy Recruitment
* Chance to be considered for more desirable opportunities
* Ongoing training and support with our specialist Consultants
* Opportunity to progress your career with Kennedy recruitment
How to apply:
To be considered for this role click on the 'Apply' button and upload a copy of your CV. You can also call us on 028 9033 0555 to speak with a member of our team.
We look forward to speaking with you soon and discussing this opportunity, as well as the many benefits of registering with Kennedy Recruitment.
Please note that only those candidates shortlisted for the role may be contacted.
For this role Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business. Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
A Basic Access NI check at a cost of £26 will be required before commencement of this role. Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be prohibitive in obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
Under normal circumstances the successful candidate will start at the bottom of the scale and receive annual incremental pay increases.
However, under our client's policy, there is flexibility to start at a higher point within the scale based on an applicant's previous salary. This can be discussed further at offer stage.