Vacancy Reference: 17234
We are currently working in connection with our major public sector client, an established strategic housing authority, to recruit a CSU Advisor for the Ballymena area. Full-time, temporary position, consisting of 37 hours per week, Monday to Sunday at rate of £9.01 per hour. An immediate start will be available for the successful candidate.
The duties of this position are -
* Processing and recording of all telephone contact by our Customers mainly associated with Repair reporting to their homes
* The collection of basic information from various sources and the translation of this on to Computer systems is expected.
* Telephony duties but may also involve working on our Public Counter
* General administration duties such as arranging appointments for Customers will be required
* The post will involve working with a range of computer packages
* Acting as an official representative with the general public in the areas of receiving information for action by the organisation or way of giving advice, guidance and interpretation of approved policies and procedures.
* The collation and analysis of factual information from various sources relating to work specifically assigned to a post in order to support the work of more senior posts in the organisation.
* Attending meetings to be advised on new policies or practices or to contribute to the formulation of these
* The operation of keyboards where data is being recorded, retrieved, processed on any medium by operation of computer or other terminals as required in the performance of the task. Included in this factor is the operation of photocopiers and printers.
* To positively participate and contribute to the organisation's Business Planning, Staff Appraisal and Business Improvement Processes in the continuous review of standard of service delivery to clients and the development of the business.
* Customer Survey work