MCS Group are proud to work with one the of best respected Interior Fit-Out contractors throughout the UK to bring to market a Senior Project Manager position based in their Head Office in County Antrim. This well renowned organisation operate on major high end projects right throughout the UK giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work on some exciting flagship projects across the commercial, hospitality, high end residential, retail sectors and more.
Your New Role:
This is a critical role within the business which involves taking overall responsibility for the delivery of projects safely, on programme, within budget and to exemplar levels of quality standard. Main duties will include:
- Proactively develop relationships with clients and manage their requirements and expectations.
- Lead the project team during the pre-construction and construction phases of the project.
- Develop a detailed, co-ordinated project plan and ensure the necessary resources are organised to meet the plan. Ensure progress is continually monitored and take all necessary steps to ensure the critical path is not compromised.
- Develop a project budget, within tender allowances, and ensure the project is delivered within that budget.
- Effective management of project resources i.e. Consultants, staff, sub-contractors, labour, plant and materials.
- Implement the Company Operations and Safety Management Procedures on the project.
- Understand the contract details and ensure the organisations contractual position is not compromised.
- Monitor the financial performance of the project and take all necessary steps to minimise costs.
- Proactively participate in value engineering to maximise project contribution.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 8-10 years project management experience within the construction sector.
- Fit-Out PM experience is desired but not essential.
- A 3rd level qualification in a construction related subject.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Willingness to travel to GB as part of the role (2-3 times a month) to monitor project progress.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs