MCS Group are proud to work with one the of best respected Interior Fit-Out contractors in NI to bring to market a Project Manager position based in their Head Office in County Antrim. This well renowned organisation operate on major high end projects right throughout the UK giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work on some exciting flagship projects.
The Role Involves:
- Developing a project plan and ensuring the necessary resources are organised to meet the plan, continually monitoring progress and taking all necessary steps to ensure the completion date is met.
- Developing a project budget and ensuring the project is delivered within that budget
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to the client's specifications and that all those engaged on site have up-to-date information and adhere to the project plan
- Effective management of project resources i.e. staff, labour, plant, materials and sub-contractors.
- Liaison with clients and their agents to advise on progress and problem resolution as required
- Implementation of the Company Operations and Safety Management Procedures across the project.
- Ensuring contractual conditions are adhered to and the contractual position is not compromised
- Monitor the financial performance of the project and take all necessary steps to minimise costs
- Proactively participate in value engineering to maximise project contribution
- Maintain a high standard of safety throughout the project ensuring all relevant environmental and health & safety regulations and procedures are adhered to.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 8-10 years project management experience within the construction sector.
- Fit-Out PM experience is desired but not essential.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- A 3rd level construction related qualification.
- Willingness to travel to GB as part of the role (2-3 times a month) to monitor project progress.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935527
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs