MCS Group are proud to continue our relationship with one of Northern Ireland's leading precast concrete manufacturers to bring to market a Quality Manager / Engineer role. This company can offer candidates security which is something that is absolutely crucial in today's society.
This is a great role for someone who is interested in taking the next step in their career by getting off site and joining a market leader within their field. The role will be fully based in the company's state of the art headquarters in Co. Antrim with occasional travel to sites involved.
The role involves:
- Be held responsible for the QMS, including plans, procedures, guides, templates and tools.
- Performing checks and audits to ensure that all procedures within the QMS are being performed.
- Coordinating both internal and external audits.
- Identify and investigate non conformance's in products and processes.
- Report on the performance of the QMS.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience on Construction / Civil Engineering sites.
- Experience within Quality or Quality Management in construction.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Great attention to detail and ability to fit into a team.
The organisation offers you:
- A competitive salary.
- Performance related bonuses.
- Free parking.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Flexibility in working hours.
Full details, including salary and the full excellent benefits package will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Timothy McNeill, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing
Experience: 0 yrs