MCS group is proud to be working alongside a leading Construction/Manufacturing company based in Co. Antrim on the appointment of a Production Planner to join their team.
Want to work for a market leading, locally based company who offer their services in many areas throughout the UK and Ireland.
Projects include work on Construction, Rail, Road, Marine, Water, Energy and many more.
- Lead and manage the production planning team to ensure the planning function is organised to deliver accurate and efficient production plans, tonnage data and optimum stock levels.
- Responsibility for planning production of items in agreement with the steel fabrication, mould making and production departments to achieve completion dates as agreed with the customer.
- Achieve optimal efficiency, ensuring effective communication in relation to production plans
- Help the company to improve KPI delivery
- Knowledge of/experience of implementing LEAN manufacturing techniques
- Experience in production planning and experience of leading a team
- Further level education, such as BTEC level or similar, preferably in a business related subject
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Excel, Outlook and experience/knowledge of accounts/stock management software packages, such as SAGE software
Company benefits include Competitive salary, car parking, pension, health scheme, paid holidays, childcare vouchers schemes and many more.
Full details of role will be discussed upon full application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs