Vacancy Reference - 16987
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary PTO Architectural Assistant to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
The following duties will be required -
* A PTO Architectural Technician reports to a Higher Professional and Technical Officer (HPTO) to assist in the delivery of Building Maintenance & repair works, Property Refurbishment and Construction Projects, Planned Preventative Maintenance and Asbestos Management
* Responsibility for designing, co-ordinating, managing and delivering timely, cost-effective and quality Building Maintenance and repair works, Property Refurbishment and Construction Projects; engaging with M&E and other disciplines and acting as a communication point of contact for Clients
* Assisting in the monitoring Contractor delivery in various activities, including Planned Preventative Maintenance, for a wide and varied range of customers; involving on-site checks and recording performance against contract KPI's
* Assisting in the delivery and management of Statutory Compliance works, eg. Asbestos Service delivery, for a wide and varied range of customers; involving the management of Asbestos Consultants to provide surveys and analyst services and the management and delivery of asbestos removal and remedial works
* Assisting HPTO line managers in the delivery of works to meet with customer business objectives, budgets and programme commitments
* Full compliance with Departmental, Divisional, Statutory, Health & Safety and Audit requirements, applicable to all works undertaken
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* A BTEC/Higher National Certificate in Building Construction with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience, gained within the last 7 years, in Building Construction, Property Refurbishment/ Maintenance, including Managing Projects/Works. This should also include experience in CAD.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.