Basic: £11.84 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Overtime: £17.76 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
Hours per week: 39
Working hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am-4.30pm and Friday 8.00am- 1.00pm
Job Type: Temporary
- GCSE Grade D or above in English and Maths
- Stitching experience - industrial or domestic
Job specific competencies:
- Adherence to health and safety at all times
- Ability to work to deadlines, and meet targets set by the department
Desirable skills, experience, competence:
- Experience of lock stitching
- Ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team
Job specific circumstances:
- Should be flexible to work outside of normal working hours when required to meet customer requirements
The post holder will carry out a range of high quality stitching operations on ejector seat assemblies such as drogue parachutes and harnesses.
Main duties include:
- Stitching of 4-needle top and tail, crossing of 5ft and 22" drogues.
- Stitching on automatics, zigzag cords, gate stitch tapes, sew on loops.
- Stitching withdrawal lines, leg lines, 40g webbing's and leg garters.
- Stitching cushions, back pads, aids containers and negative g straps.
- Binding flaps, belts and drogue bags.
- Zigzag lowering lines and steering lines.
- Hand cutting, marking, gluing and other manual sub-assembly work.
This Stitcher position is for RLC and is based in Crumlin, Northern Ireland.
For more information regarding this role please contact our Belfast office on 028 9032 2511 and ask to speak to Nicole.
INDUSTRIAL TEMPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
Experience: 0 yrs