Wood Machinist needed for an immediate start in Randalstown. PERMANENT JOB AT THE END OF TEMPORARY CONTRACT.
Your new company
You will be working for a workshop carpentry organisation that specialises in the manufacturing of doors and sash windows for housing and commercial sites. This contract is initially temporary, with the hope of being made permanent after a probation period. GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR A PERMANENT ROLE! Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 17.00. Friday 08.00 - 13:30. 38 hours per week. Immediate start.
Your new role
- Safe use of Machinery and Be aware of the working environment
- Be able to use Cutting Lists with Accuracy
- Waste Management ie. Be able to use Timber in the most economical way by cutting components out in the correct way.
- Keep a clean work area ( Being responsible for keeping the whole Machine Shop Tidy plus Storing Timber neatly)
- Be able to read working drawings to program Computer Controlled Machinery ( Eventually)
- Be responsible for Making sure machined Profiles etc are the best they can be and knowing when something isn't correct and needing Tweaked
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous wood machinist experience is essential.
- Valid reference from the past 12 months.
- Strong work ethic.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity of being made permanent.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Weekly pay (as a temp worker)
- Onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Experience: 0 yrs