Your new company
A well-established International Building Services Consultancy with offices located across the UK and Europe. This practice has been providing market leading engineering services for end-user Clients, Developers, Main Contractors and Design and Build / PPP Contractors across a variety of sectors including Education, Commercial, Retail and Industrial.
Your new role
Your day-to-day role will involve a range of duties such as:
- Providing strategic low-energy design advice
- Liaising with key client stakeholders to develop their sustainability strategies
- Identifying sustainability risks and appropriate mitigation measures and highlighting any opportunities to increase the organisation's sustainability credentials
- Creating models to illustrate your plans, processes and designs
- Producing evidence requirements for BREEAM/LEED credits
- Undertaking a gap analysis report should the desired rating not be achievable
- Monitoring the design process to ensure that the scheme design objectives are being followed and the design meets the clients' requirements
- Preparing low and zero-carbon technology feasibility studies and energy statements for local authority approval as part of planning applications
- A range of additional ad hoc duties to support the wider team
What you'll need to succeed
A degree in a relevant engineering or sustainability subject. A master's degree in a relevant subject is preferred. Strong technical engineering knowledge and a good understanding of low-carbon building solutions. Previous experience in a similar role is an advantage however all levels will be considered from graduate to senior.
What you'll get in return
This practice offers a dynamic and stimulating working environment that actively encourages employees with on-going support for their continued professional development. They organise regular in-house seminars and off-site training courses to ensure all staff remain fully up to date with current regulations and rapid changes in technology. A competitive remuneration package will be offered along with benefits including private healthcare, Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Pension. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4.30pm.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs