Senior Authorised Person, Antrim, 9 Month contract, £25.60 per hour.
Your new company
This organisation is a national FM provider who currently provide hard services management for a central government client with an estate province wide.
Your new role
This is a contract job for c. 9 months with the possibility of becoming a permanent position.
Our client is seeking a qualified Authorised Person on a contract basis to ensure the requirements of JSP375 are complied with in all activities undertaken on the establishments within their area of responsibility.
The main duties of the role are:
- Accept responsibility for the practical implementation and operation of JSP375 to support the effective and timely delivery of Additional Works, planned and response maintenance.
- Ensure as far as reasonably practical that all persons within the Service Delivery Area observe the requirements of JSP375.
- Assess the competence of Skilled Persons for appointment to ensure suitably qualified and experienced operatives are directed to relevant tasks and review experience and performance regularly.
- Produce high quality Risk Assessments and Method Statements and, where required, issue safety programmes and Permits to Work.
- Provide professional and technical support and advice to Amey site team, Supply Chain, DIO and end users.
What you'll need to succeed
To be eligible for this role you must have the following:
HND level qualification in an Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline or equivalent experience.
Technical qualifications & training as required by JSP 375, including:
- Emergency first aid
- Fire safety
- Management level qualification in H&S and Environment (e.g. SMSTS)
Significant practical experience of Safe Systems of Work including:
- Management of the Operational Delivery of JSP375
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions
- Ability to work on own initiative
What you'll get in return
This role offers an immediate start paying £25.60 per hour.
The contract hours per week are 37.5 Monday to Friday.
Paid business mileage Paid holidays.
Payment will be made weekly via BACS.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs