Your new company
The services of Hays have been retained by our client, a large Housing Body with offices throughout the country to recruit a Project Manager (Planned Maintenance) to work out of their office in Ballymena. This organisation has more than 85,000 properties and employs 3,000 members of staff throughout the country.
Your new role
Assisting the Senior Project Manager you will be involved with managing and coordinating the Planned Maintenance programme with the main duties including:
- Leading on project management of complex and large projects to time, quality and budget targets and with minimum supervision;
- Briefing consultants and contractors, negotiating appointments and shaping the project;
- Drawing up realistic timetables and ensuring projects meet time targets without compromising quality;
- Assessing risks and progressing schemes swiftly and systematically to overcome risks;
- Provide regular progress reports on the performance of schemes to the Senior Project Manager.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Building / Construction discipline plus at least 2 years relevant post qualification experience.
A relevant BTEC Higher Cert / Diploma or qualification of an equivalent academic level plus 3 years' relevant experience in Building / Construction / Technical Discipline.
Ideal candidates should possess experience in project managing kitchen Installations, bathroom installations, external maintenance to domestic stock.
Working knowledge of NEC 3 contracts.
What you'll get in return
The role offers an immediate start where you will get the opportunity to work for a large Housing Body on a long term temporary contract. The salary banding for the position ranges from £26,000 - £33,000 per annum with weekly payment via BACS transfer with all business mileage expenses being reimbursed. The role allows for an excellent work-life balance with the working hours amounting to 37 per week along with an annual holiday entitlement of 33 days, inclusive of stats.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs