Your new company
We are currently working on behalf of a Public Sector body based in County Antrim to recruit an Estates Officer on a temporary contract for an initial period of 3 months.
Your new role
Working within the existing estates team the main duties of the role will involve:
- Oversight of minor works projects to include refurbishments and disabled adaptations;
- Issuing work required to the contractors via the in-house estate management system;
- Monitoring the performance of contractors, ensuring work is completed within time and budget;
- Approving invoices once the work has been completed;
- Conducting Surveys of the Estate:
- Assisting Senior Estates Officers in the costing, measurement and planning of jobs.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be considered for this post you should be able to demonstrate a HNC or HND in a relevant Building Construction / Mechanical or Electrical related discipline.
A minimum of 3 years relevant post qualification experience in a relevant Building Construction OR Mechanical / Electrical related post, with experience of overseeing minor works / planned maintenance projects.
What you'll get in return
This is an opportunity to join a large Public-Sector organisation based in County Antrim, with the role offering an immediate start. Initially offered on a 6 month contract there is the possibility for further extension and progression within the role.
The salary banding ranges between £23,000 - £27,000 pro rate per annum which will be paid through Hays via BACS transfer on a weekly basis, with all business mileage expenses being reimbursed.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs