Our client are a highly successful construction firm based in the County Antrim area, who currently require Structural Engineer to join their expanding team.
This senior technical role will have responsibility for the design and physical integrity of large structural projects, providing technical expertise, solutions and guidance to sales, design, manufacturing and site teams across the business.
The successful candidates will work closely with clients and other engineering professionals on safe design and solution development.Requirements
- Applicants must be educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years structural engineering experience within the construction industry.
- A sound knowledge of AutoCAD is essential.
- Working knowledge of software such as Robot, Tedds and Revit would be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants must be customer focused with strong communication skills.
- Precast concrete design experience preferable but not essential.
- 30 days holidays.
- Performance related bonus.
- Free parking.
- Career progression.
- Exciting, fast paced and challenging working environment.
- Competitive Salary.
Interested in discussing this role further? Please contact Denise in Haughey Recruitment on 02887440033 or email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org