Grafton recruitment are delighted to be exclusively assisting our client in their search for an experienced Project manager.
This project management role will be responsible for all the External Cyclical Maintenance schemes including refurbishments and upgrades projects under the Maintenance and Improvement services contracts with NIHE.
Have you the natural ability to build long term relationships, provide excellent customer service, have strong attention to detail and work under pressure?
Roles & Responsibilities:
Job roles will include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the overall control of all refurbishments and upgrades projects across multiple sites.
- Programming works, sequencing timelines and agreeing key dates with the client, delivery partners and sub-contractors.
- Providing weekly progress reports to management and the client illustrating the progress of all projects in line with agreed programmes and targets.
- Management of works to ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are achieved.
- Use of Key performance indicators to identify risks at early stages and put measures in place to prevent failures.
- Work closely with and manage the expectations of the client and the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with the client, delivery partners and sub-contractors on a daily basis including attending all client meetings as required.
- Quality checking of works to ensure works are carried out to high standards and are complaint with the client's expectations.
- Reviewing projected and final valuations for all projects throughout the progression of works and up to the submission of the final accounts.
- Supervision of works on site to identify any areas of concern and ensure compliance throughout project delivery.
- Help maintain Health and Safety Compliance on site in conjunction with the H&S Manager.
- Developing of innovative practices to provide efficiencies for both client and contractor.
- Providing excellent customer care to residents throughout the duration of works including liaising with the delivery partners and sub-contractors to resolve any complaints in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience managing projects for housing associations.
- Experience working in an All Trades environment either privately or through a housing association.
- Computer literate.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Previous experience of NEC 3 contracts.
- Monday - Friday
- 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Flexibility is required
- Life Assurance (terms apply)
- Health Cash Plan Membership
- Competitive salary circa £30,000
For further information please contact Graham on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
Experience: 0 yrs