Operating in the construction sector our client is a well-established manufacturing organisation offering bespoke solutions to a diverse customer base across the UK and Ireland.
They now have a new opening for a Quality Engineer - this is an excellent role for someone currently working as a Quality Engineer OR someone from a construction / civils site background with some knowledge of quality management.
This a permanent post based at our clients Co Antrim facility.
- Responsible for the company Quality Management System including plans, procedures, guides, templates, training materials and tools by providing guidance and review / comment.
- Preparation of quality plans, inspection & test plans, work procedures, material approval forms, quality checklist templates, handover reports
- Identify, plan and conduct checks and audits to verify that management system and work processes are being properly performed
- Coordinating both internal and external auditing processes.
- Identify and investigate non-conformances in products and processes, facilitate root cause analysis
- Provide input and comment on quality requirements for procurement packages.
- Construction / Civil Engineering background: solid knowledge of the construction industry with experience in quality management.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines, prioritising and planning work-load.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Thoroughness to ensure products meet required specifications
- Team player with good communication, negotiation & organisational skills
- IT Skills including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Capability to work in a busy factory environment
Salary is in the region of £30 -40k + an attractive benefits package including pension, healthcare, holiday pay.
or further information and a confidential discussion please contact us on 02890 826044 or email your CV through the link
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.