Energis is currently recruiting for an Estimator for our Co Antrim based manufacturing client. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a qualification / background in engineering or construction looking to develop their career within a rewarding environment.
- Ensure customer enquiries, bills of quantities and tenders are priced accurately from drawings and schedules to required timeframe.
- Maximise sales opportunities, deal with enquiries and convert to orders to achieve the company sales targets
- Ensure all enquiries are recorded and followed up by telephone, email or meetings to win orders and achieve the best results for the company.
- Work closely with other departments such as Planning, Production, Quality/Technical and Despatch providing accurate information to ensure technical requirements and timeframes are met.
- Attend exhibitions/trade shows/customer meetings/site visits and represent the Company when required.
- Third level engineering / construction or related qualification OR previous relevant experience
- Ability to read and translate drawings
- Strong interest in civil engineering / construction sectors
- Well organised with excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills
This is primarily an office based position with infrequent travel to client sites / exhibitions as required.
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience, package includes benefits such as pension, healthcare, attendance bonus, free parking, paid holidays.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.