Energis is currently recruiting an Estimator for our client based in Co Antrim who work with some of the biggest names in construction across the UK.
The successful Estimator will have a relevant qualification OR previous experience within an engineering / construction environment. Full training will be provided.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, hire companies and internal departments etc to produce accurate and detailed quotations and tender submissions.
- Attend site visits and briefings to gain an understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to customers and sales team.
- Liaise with architects, contractors, site workers and internal departments as required.
- Contact customer to follow up on quotations and other enquiries within a set time period. Determine price strategies for each client and support the sales teams in their negotiations to win contracts, whilst ensuring the best price is achieved.
- Forecasting upcoming work in order to support sales and production functions.
- Processing of sales orders and issuing job files to production
- Update of company’s KPI log.
- Monitor and record customer specification history
- Build solid working relationships with key customers in target markets
- Third level engineering / civil / construction qualification OR previous relevant experience within engineering / construction
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering drawings.
- Excellent commercial acumen will also be considered
- Results focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- An excellent proficiency of Excel.
Salary on offer is in the region of £20 -27k depending upon experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a willingness to learn and develop as the company offers both an outstanding support network and career progression paths.
For further information and a confidential discussion please hit the apply button now!
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.