Energis is currently recruiting for an experienced Engineering Design Manager for our client based in Co Antrim.
If you are looking for a new challenge with a company that is ambitious and innovative, who operates within a growing and exciting market, we want to talk to you!
The focus of this role will be to continue to build a design department that will is central to the company’s growth through solutions provision and product development.
- Plan, schedule, coordinate, monitor and control all work and projects.
- Provide a strong link between Design and Production.
- Attend site visits and briefings to gain an understanding of the client’s requirements.
- Liaise with customers, architects and engineers to achieve design goals.
- Manage the technical review process at the start of each project, helping to identify potential issues as early as possible.
- Evaluate all design work and design projects.
- Review and improve design methodologies, processes, techniques and equipment.
- Lead the company’s R&D into the development of new designs and products.
- Report and update Directors and other departments on current design work and projects
- Work collaboratively to ensure cross functional activities are managed effectively.
- Coaching and mentoring of the Design team members, review and identify training requirements.
- Third level Engineering qualification with a minimum of 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of managing teams and developing/mentoring staff
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Motivational and engaging, ability to drive a team forward
- Proven strong analytical, decision making and organisational skills.
- Proven results focused individual with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Results focussed with ability to work on own initiative
Salary is in the region of £40-45k
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.