Based in Co Antrim, our client is a well-established engineering company who provide bespoke products to clients across Ireland and the UK. They now have an opening for a Contracts Manager to join their team.
The successful applicant will oversee a number of engineering contracts, managing the ongoing service provision for an existing client base. You will be responsible for ensuring the contracts are run on budget and tailored to the customers’ needs.
- Manage all site-based activities to ensure that contracts are delivered on time
- Delegate and monitor tasks to various project team members
- Ensure project performance, against schedule, budget and objectives
- Prepare management and customer progress reports and presentations
- Liaise with customers on a regular basis managing expectations
- Ensure ongoing compliance with quality standards
- Third level qualification in Engineering / Construction or related
- Previous experience in contract management
- Client facing skills
- Flexibility to travel to project sites across the UK and Europe
- Excellent analytical and IT skills
- Valid driving licence
This role requires a dynamic individual who can communicate effectively with customers.
Salary is in the region of £30- 35k depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.