Our client is a Co Antrim based engineering company who manufacture, supply and install a range of innovative and bespoke products across the engineering and construction sectors.
The successful 3D CAD Technician will focus on preparation of installation drawings, preparing assembly drawings and establishment of guidelines and procedures for CAD data management using Solidworks.
- Prepare dimensional drawings and installation drawings
- Revise and update existing drawings reflecting design changes, in collaboration with colleagues
- Revise and update drawings to ensure consistent documentation of the project.
- Work with colleagues to develop guidelines for installation packages and literature.
- Serve as an information source on planning and design.
- Maintain notes, design calculations and other documentation including, drawings, bill of materials, design parameters and performance guarantees for future reference.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of third party supply chain data.
- Establish filing guidelines for drawings and maintain up to date documentation records
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, subcontractors, hire companies and internal departments etc. to produce accurate and detailed quotations and tender submissions.
- Third level engineering qualification with previous experience of Solidworks
- Able to generate project specific drawings from site survey information, sketches and specifications.
- Knowledge of standard drafting practices and procedures
- Strong analytical, decision making and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Able to work with minimal supervision and manage time
- Experience in steel fabrication or flooring sector is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for a 3D CAD Technician looking to broaden their experience within a growing local business.
The role offers a salary of £25-30k depending on experience.
For further information and a confidential discussion please APPLY NOW through the link or contact us on 02890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.