Sales & Lettings Administrators
New Lisburn Branch Opening
Campbell & Co are recruiting in advance of the opening of our new branch in Market Place, Lisburn. This is an exciting opportunity for bright and enthusiastic individuals who are seeking to develop a career in Estate Agency.
Campbell & Co are award winning Estate Agents who have been providing property services via our Belfast office to our clients since 2004. Our specialist services include sales, lettings, property management and a range of Free investor services. We feel now is the time to expand our business by opening a branch in the heart of Lisburn City. We are passionate about property and our aim is to provide our clients with an unparalleled level of service at an affordable price.
No two days will be the same in this fast moving office environment. You will be assisting our clients with their enquiries face to face, on the telephone and via e mail. There will be sales and lettings brochures to prepare, websites to be updated, leads to be followed up, advertising to be organised, letters to be typed, and much more besides.
Hours of work will be 9am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday. There will also be a requirement to work on Saturday mornings from 10am – 12.30 on a rota basis
- You will be bright and enthusiastic with a friendly personality and a can do attitude.
- You will have extensive experience of dealing with the general public and providing excellent customer care.
- You will be highly organised and be able to prioritise tasks.
- You will have the ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly.
- You will have excellent computer skills and have experience of a number of computer systems, as well as highly proficient on MS Office programs.
- You will be an excellent communicator with good written and oral communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work as part of a dynamic team and work with attention to detail.
- You will be available to travel to our Belfast branch for training prior to Lisburn branch opening.
While estate agency and lettings admin experience may be an advantage, it is not essential.
If you believe you have the experience and skills to succeed, are adaptable and keen to develop a career in estate agency, then please forward your CV, including current salary details using the apply button below.
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th March 2017