Are you an enthusiastic, motivated individual who is interested in working with the next generation of NI entrepreneurs? Then we need you!
As the leading business education charity in Northern Ireland, we provide enterprise, employability and entrepreneurship skills training to over 90,000 young people aged 4-25 in schools & colleges throughout the country each year.
As part of our on-going work we have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to co-ordinate and deliver a range of Young Enterprise NI business education programmes in the Belfast area. You will be based in an office in Belfast. Hours of work are 30 hours per week Monday to Friday between 8.00am and 5.00pm. Flexible working patterns will be considered.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:Essential criteria:
- Excellent training skills with a knowledge of techniques to engage the learner and enhance their learning experience
- Experience of working with young people (either in a voluntary or employed capacity)
- Proactive solution oriented problem-solving skills and the ability to come up with innovative solutions.
- Strong organisation skills and a willingness to carry out a wide variety of tasks
- A positive ’can-do’ attitude that will enthuse young people, teachers, colleagues and volunteers.
- IT literate – please demonstrate with examples proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office applications, and/or a recognised IT qualification e.g. ECDL
- Access to a car/own transport facilities and where applicable, a current valid driving licence and willing to travel across Northern Ireland as required.
- Experience of volunteer management, training and recruitment
- Experience of working in the business and/or education sector in Northern Ireland and knowledge of these networks
- Relevant third level qualification and/or recognised training or facilitation qualification.
For an application pack, please see attached. Please refer to the Application Guidance notes when completing the application form. CVs will not be accepted.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 16 November 2018. Please note we will contact you for interview via email.
An Access NI Disclosure will be requested as you will be in a role providing services to young people.
Young Enterprise NI are an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons. However, as men are currently under-represented in our workforce, we would particularly welcome applications from men.
Company Limited by Guarantee (No. NI32769). Charity registered with Inland Revenue (No. XR21328).