Corporate & Community Fundraiser, £27535 - £35149, Greater Belfast.
Your new company
A rapidly growing charity
Your new role
You will be responsible for developing and managing current corporate relationships. You will also be responsible for identifying and securing relationships with a range of corporate partners. You will develop and deliver community fundraising events to raise the profile of the charity and contribute to the fundraising effort to substantially increase the generation of income.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years' experience of securing new partnerships and income generation.
- 3 years' experience of managing a resource, staff or function.
- Excellent IT Skills particularly in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working in a target-driven environment, demonstrating achievement of defined targets.
- Experience in drafting proposals to corporate stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car.
What you'll get in return
- Salary scale £27535 - £35149
- Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs