Honeycomb is currently recruiting for a number of experienced Insurance Consultants for a growing Insurance Brokerage in Dunmurry. This is a full time and permanent position.
The company is an established Insurance Brokerage, who is currently going through a period of growth and also developing out their high-performing team to support their expanding client-base. Their office is based in Dunmurry, close to great transport links to Belfast and surrounding areas.
You will be working alongside a team of Insurance Brokers, and reporting directly to the Sales and Service Manager. Responsibilities will include servicing new and existing personal lines insurance needs and administrative duties to support this. Typical duties would include:
- Servicing inbound and outbound calls from new and existing customers who are wishing to take out new insurance policies or replace policies already in place (renewals, mid-term adjustments)
- Providing accurate personal lines quotes
- Dealing with customers who come into the branch professionally, and following-up online queries from prospective customers
- Ensuring customer files and processes are compliant with FCA requirements
- Ability to identify and recognise sales opportunities
- Setting up finance terms with third parties
- Other administrative duties to fulfil role successfully
This role would suit someone who has 6 - 12 months experience in an Insurance background, or from a regulated profession
- 6 - 12 months experience in an Insurance background, or from a regulated profession
- Minimum 5 GCSEs grade C or above
- Basic Microsoft Packages
- Professional attitude to change, and positively adapts to new environments
- Ability to work as part of a team, or to own initiative
- Cert CII qualified
- Open GI experience
Salary for this role is between £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience) with a great benefits package. There is also an opportunity to make uncapped commission.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Emma Henry, Specialist Consultant at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit Honeycomb to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.honeycomb.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs