Honeycomb are working with a leading Bank within Northern Ireland to recruit for a Customer Service Administrator. This role is a full time temporary position for 6 months, until September 2021. This role will be office based in Dunmurry.
A leading Bank within Northern Ireland who put the customer at the heart of all they do.
Customer Service Administrator, assisting in ensuring customer due diligence across the Bank's Personal and Corporate Clients. Duties include:
- Customer Outreach to Business and Personal Customers
- Phone based communication, both inbound & outbound
- Includes written communication with customers
- Updating customer information on Bank systems.
- Data input and administrative processing
- 6 or more GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent ICT skillset - particularly excel
- Ability to converse with a customer effectively and in a professional manner
- Previous experience performing AML/ KYC checks for customers
- Prior Banking or Financial Services experience
- Prior experience working within a KPI driven environment
- Prior experience in a telephony based role
If you have a disability which means you require assistance at any stage of the recruitment process, please contact us directly to discuss.
Honeycomb is permitted to providing equality of opportunity to all.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Key Account Delivery Specialist at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
** Please note, we are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications and present and will be unable to shortlist candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. Due to the high volume of applications, we may be unable to provide individual feedback. We thank you in advance for your understanding. **
Experience: 0 yrs