Honeycomb is recruiting exclusively for a leading retail bank for the position of a Banking Administrator. Based in a fantastic location with free parking and fantastic on-site canteen facilities. This role is a full time, temporary role for 2 - 3 months
An exciting role with a leading bank in Northern Ireland.
Flexi-time options available. 35 hour week contract.
Administration Support within a banking environment
- Provide support to various business bankers
- Administrative processing requirements
- Engagement with both clients and customers to assist with queries both via phone and email
- Data input and administrative processing
- Filing, scanning & photocopying
- 6 or more GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
- At least one year relevant office administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent ICT skillset - particularly excel
- Experience of inquiries - in administrative nature relating to either banking or sales accounts.
- Prior experience within banking or finance administration, specifically within lending
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Dearbhla Kilpatrick, Account Manager at Honeycomb 028 9620 7050
*Please note that due to the current climate it is not possible for us to contact candidates who are not meeting the specific requirements for this role. We are receiving an exceptionally high number of applications at present which is not allowing us to call everyone individually. We thank you in advance for your understanding
Experience: 0 yrs