Honeycomb is recruiting exclusively for a leading retail bank for the position of a Banking Administrator. Based in a fantastic location with free parking and fantastic on-site canteen facilities. This role is a 2-3 month contract
This highly established firm have shown excellent growth and investment in talent development. As such, they have ongoing opportunities with regards potential internal uptake of temporary to permanent posts as well as internal promotion. with a wide range of specialisms throughout their operations administrative squad - this particular site has a renowned longevity scope for employees to progress in career options.
Flexi-time options available.
Assisting business managers within Business Banking
- Provide support to various business managers
- Administrative processing requirements
- Engagement with both clients and customers to assist with queries
- Data input and administrative processing
- 6 or more GCSEs including Maths & English (Grade A-C)
At least one year relevant industry experience - banking or administrative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent ICT skillset
- Experience of inquiries - in administrative nature relating to either banking or sales accounts.
Please don't hesitate to call and speak with specialist recruitment consultant Dearbhla Kilpatrick at 028 9091 8590 for more information or see link below to apply with CV.
Experience: 0 yrs