VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a Project Accountant for a large client, based in Antrim. This is a contract role for 6 months+ to oversee a period of growth and will report directly to the Director of Finance.
Reporting to the FD, you will take the lead on the following projects:
- roll out of the accountancy software package, establishing the efficient production of financial reporting information, management accounts and bespoke MI.
- analysis of current controls and processes in place and establishing most suitable, efficient format for the organisation moving forward
- deliver an overview and analysis of current pricing/margins in place with existing customer base and review long-term budget projections for business
- deliver a 3 and 5 year business plan in liaison with information gathered from commercial finance team and present findings of the same to FD and senior management
- ad hoc duties as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Highly experienced, qualified accountant with extensive exposure to working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Strong analytical, communication and IT skills (desirably with advanced Excel modelling skills)
- Reduced notice period to facilitate a quick turnaround
For further information on this vacancy, or any other senior accountancy appointment in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs