VanRath are pleased to be recruiting for an Operations Accountant for a leading organisation, based in Antrim. This role will commence immediately on a temporary basis with strong potential for permanency for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Operations Finance Manager you will be required to assist in the development of Financial Forecasts, business models to support decision making and variance analysis on all aspects manufacturing performance. Main duties for this role include:
- Preparation of Make Site accounting statements and management packs across multi-sites
- Work closing with Plant Manager on both sites to understand cost drivers for CLAM (costs less all materials) costs and review of variances.
- Assist in the preparation of plant capacity planning and demonstrated capacity analysis to support the budgeting process for Capex spend and to better understand capacity constraints within the production process.
- Prepare direct and indirect labour cost per part and hours per 1K analysis for the different product groups.
- Prepare depreciation cost analysis per product family for both budget and actual costs.
- Preparation of monthly pack for Senior Management reviewing the cost of manufacture for each product family and explanation of any variances, use output and understanding of actual costs to support analytical review of budget and RFQ cost assumptions.
- Provide management information and perform analytical review on TCA (Total cost allowed) and production variances.
- Support Sarbox audit activities as required.
- Manage fixed asset accounting process including capex payback preparation and approvals.
- Calculation of annual TCA and CLAM costs for system upload.
- Preparation of monthly material costs variance report against standard TCA and CLAM costs.
The Ideal Person:
- The successful candidate should be a qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA Accountant or equivalent along with good academics.
- Strong IT skills are required including excel (Pivot tables, V lookups etc.)
- Previous experience in the use of IFS / Oracle ERP System would be an advantage.
- Business Planning, Forecasting and Bid Modelling experience is also desirable
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Interim Accountancy role in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Damian Della Croce, Head of Temporary Recruitment, in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs