Commercial Finance Director - Exclusive
VANRATH have been retained on an exclusive basis to recruit a Commercial Finance Director on behalf of an award winning supplier of specialist software services, who are undergoing major & further planned growth, particularly within the US market place.
Reporting directly to the CEO and the board the Commercial Finance Director will be a highly experienced senior finance professional with significant experience working within a start-up that has successfully navigated through a number of funding rounds and developed a full service of high grade financial systems including: budgets, revisions, MIS, commercial negotiation and investor relations communications.
- Develop and implement internal financial and accounting policies and procedures to ensure robust reporting.
- Ensure legal compliance within all financial jurisdictions within which the business operates
- Ensure transparent and robust working capital management and providing accurate cash flow forecasting.
- Provide commercial support to the CEO/COO and Board.
- Lead and support commercial negotiations with suppliers and customers.
- Management of all aspects of funding, including managing investment rounds and relationships with banks and investors. Making sure the company has the key elements for funding discussions updated and ready to distribute - '2 pager', 'pitch deck', & 'financial model'
- Manage Treasury and taxation planning; developing and implementing optimum group tax structure and employee option schemes
- Maintain a risk and opportunities register for the business.
- Develop financial modelling and scenario analysis and provide financial analysis related to transactions; Preparation of business cases for large scale project
- Lead the relationship to funding agencies such as InvestNI, Intertrade Ireland etc.
The Ideal Person:
- Qualified accountant
- 5-6 years senior management experience - across development of financial systems, commercial negotiation, fundraising, project finance
- Excellent financial modelling skills - including building complex models
- Natural commercial instinct
- Excellent academic record
The Role is a senior executive position within the business and will report to the CEO and attend at board meetings
Salary will be tailored to attract the best candidate in the market place
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Senior Accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joanne Bloomer in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250.
Experience: 0 yrs