Our Client, an established group of Companies specialising in Supply Chain Services - Import and Export are looking for an accounts administrator to join their expanding team.
Position: Accounts administrator
Hours of Work: 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Location: Antrim or other sites in Northern Ireland
Salary: £STARTS @ £17,500.00 PER ANNUM
Main Duties & Responsibilities
· Daily performance of manifest routine for generation of sales invoices
· Update and process manifest report
· Process customer bulk invoice routine, as and when required by customer and e-mail sales invoices to customer base
· Process (daily) cost of sale supplier invoices on operations software
· Maintain in-house purchase invoice query register
· Address supplier queries and liaise with operations staff / suppliers to seek resolution of same
· Monthly reconciliation and payment of supplier statements
· Preparation of purchase orders on Pegasus Opera, as and when required
· Run weekly reports for unprocessed sales / files with no sales etc. and review with Company Accountant
· Run reports from operations software and collate information for commercial reports, to assist company Accountant in preparation of monthly management accounts
· Support the credit control function for lesser or smaller value customer accounts
· Provide cover for reception (to include franking of mail) in accordance with departmental rota
· Ad hoc tasks as and when required by a company Accountant or the Group Finance Director
· Effective communication skills
· Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet & Email
· Ability to demonstrate good time management skills
· Ability to work unsupervised and be a team player
· Ability to work to tight deadlines
· 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including English and Maths
· Experience in the logistics industry
· Practical experience of job costing systems
· Experience of preparing and working with logistics documentation
· Willingness and ability to learn new tasks and procedures quickly
For more information please call Caitlin on 02890241743.
TRP “The Right People” are an equal opportunities employer.
TRP “The Right People” are a recruitment agency acting
on behalf of our client.